Kyzyl “Ky” Tenpenny is an accomplished and esteemed Director with nearly 10 years of expertise and training in security, sales, marketing, finance, team building, and staff development with best-in-class service delivery. He is a results-driven achiever, trusted advisor, and visionary with excellent business acumen and broad experience dealing with all levels of organizational management.
- Business Development Manager: Designed and delivered security management strategies for stakeholders.
- District Manager: Recruited, developed, and managed high-caliber staff and delivered exceptional customer service through regular contact with clients.
- Branch Manager: Developed overall branch business and operational strategy and used innovative methodologies to successfully increase sales, expand markets, and promote the business.
- United States Marine Corps, Noncommissioned Officer: Served as a squad leader accountable for the safety, welfare, and training of Infantry Marines.
Ky began his career as a non-commissioned officer in the Marine Corps, where he served five years. After the Marine Corps, he worked with clients in the services sector. He was responsible for revenue growth, process improvement, and client satisfaction. Before joining Pinkerton, he served in a business development role for Securitas, where he worked closely with client stakeholders to manage risk across several different industries and expanded his organization’s market in his area. At Pinkerton, Ky is the director for Tennessee and Arkansas and provides strategic insight into Pinkerton’s comprehensive services, including risk advisory and enterprise security risk management.
- Security and Risk Management
- Project Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Leadership, Training, and Development
- Service Delivery
The University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, Pine Bluff, Arkansas, Bachelor of Arts in Gerontology
- ASIS International
- Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC)
*Map not drawn to scale