Mr. Pfeifer has over 20 years of international management experience in leading multinational corporations. He has done business in over 20 countries and successfully built-up, restructured, integrated and grew operations.
- 2015-2018 — Head of Professional, Managing Director Thomson Reuters Legal and Tax and Accounting Russia & CIS, Moscow, Russian Federation
- 2012-2015 — Managing Director Thomson Reuters Legal ASEAN and North Asia, Seoul, South Korea
- 2006-2012 — Managing Director Thomson Reuters Legal North Asia, Hong Kong
- 2000-2006 — Managing Director Westlaw Datenbank GmbH, Frankfurt Germany
- Mr. Pfeifer is an expert on digital transformation and a passionate hands-on leader with rich multi-national business expertise.
- He has vast experience in leading businesses, M&A, accelerated business growth, international expansion and sales leadership.
- Mr. Pfeifer has extensive knowledge in risk advisory, enterprise risk management, crisis management, business continuity, investigative services, due diligence, brand protection an intellectual property services, digitalization and cyber threats.
Education & Training
- Diploma from University of Bamberg, Germany
- Diploma from AFW Wirtschaftsakademie Bad Harzburg, Germany
- MBA from University of Melbourne (U21 Global), Singapore and Australia
Building trusted client relationships, team leadership, sales leadership, cross-cultural communication, client negotiations, risk consulting and risk management, crisis management, business continuity, brand and IP protection, loss prevention, information security, supply chain security, loss prevention, travel security, strategic planning skills and tactical implementation abilities.
- ASIS Germany
- ASIS International
- Overseas Security Advisory Council
German and English
Click for risk advisor information
*Map not drawn to scale