Joseph has over 15 years of related risk management experience for a variety of industries on a global and national account level. He started with Pinkerton in a security management role focusing on day-to-day operations and later moved into positions that maintained a more top-down holistic approach. His combination of experience at every level will assist clients in getting value added benefit through a very proactive delivery of service.
- Developed a new QBR process for a specific client and worked as a National Account Manager responsible for over one million annual guarding hours.
- Managed a Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) which focused on intelligence, logistical risk, rapid event/hazard response and risk-based strategies for a Fortune 100 business on a global level.
- Member of Vision Implementation Team that traveled nationally to implement new security platform to enable sites to better track and mitigate risk locally while also measuring national trends to incorporate a more precise enterprise-wide approach.
Joseph has been with Pinkerton since 2007 in several positions mainly focusing on global accounts. He has vast experience in Operations. Intelligence, Emergency Response, Technology, Employment Screening and theft of intellectual property or physical assets. While starting with site operations he eventually moved into security management as an FSC/FSM. Later, he gained experience working as a Senior Operations Manager, Branch Manager and National Account Manager servicing over 50+ locations and a million guarding/analyst hours annually. After his time in site operations Joe transitioned to become a National Account Manager focusing on Pinkerton Employment Screening and helped transition clients to working internationally using existing Pinkerton resources. He gained experience working with clients that are industry leaders in software and systems development while also having to tie-in Pinkerton’s risk-based perspective into formulating a good strategy to streamline and develop systems to ensure a beneficial long-term future. He has hands-on experience with labor stoppages, ad-hoc requests, fire service and development of KPIs/QBR’s at the C-Suite level.
Education & Training
- BA in Education Studies with a focus on Training/Teaching and Educational Psychology. Additional course studies in Criminal Justice and Psychology.
- Emergency Incident Response certification through Federal Emergency Management Agency and Homeland Security.
- Certified in Anti-Corruption, Values and Ethics, Workplace Violence and many other corresponding operational and educational programs.
*Map not drawn to scale