Joseph’s professional background includes international consulting, finance and trading, and applied social science research regarding defense and security.
- Developed client financial literacy for a trading firm leading to account growth
- Led the development and implementation of an educational initiative in Boston
- Through client consultations led the development of a kinder and more efficient refugee resettlement process
Mr. Conrad joined Pinkerton having held leadership roles in the private, government, and non-profit sectors. He has worked cross-culturally in the US, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia and has specialized in education, licensed trading and economics, and security roles. His focus is principally on client engagement, fully understanding the need, and presenting solutions that match that need.
Education & Training
- MSc. in Political Economy of Violence, Conflict and Development at School of Oriental and African Studies, London, England
- M.A. in Political Science at University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
- B.A. in Political Science at University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
Skills include consultative conversations and education, applied research, security development, and solution delivery in the form of recommendations, presentations or report preparation.
- Project Management Institute