Accomplished professional with over 20 years of experience from leading information security, financial services, insurance and government organizations. Superb leadership, interpersonal, teamwork, analytical, negotiation and problem resolution skills. Recognized for being a strategic and creative thinker who has been consistently recognized for performance excellence at a national level.
- Special Agent with the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command
- Procurement Task Force Investigator with the United Nations Office of Internal Oversight Services
- Top Nationally Ranked Sales Executive for Travelers Insurance
Managed and led teams of investigators and support personnel in complex projects reviewing felony violations of law including wire fraud, larceny, credit card fraud, internal protocols and strategic operations. Drafted and executed search warrants, arrest warrants, fugitive apprehension warrants and processed crime scenes.
Investigated allegations of unauthorized wire transfers, fraudulent check transactions, fraudulent debit and credit card transactions, unauthorized account creation and prepared and submitted Suspicious Activity Reports. Referred Suspicious Activity Reports to federal law enforcement including the U.S. Secret Service and Federal Bureau of Investigation and testified in court proceedings.
Collaborated with investigators, attorneys and auditors to research and develop targeted strategic findings of conflicts within the international procurement contract award and bidding process at the United Nations. Directed and managed complex projects related to procurement violations including double billing, collusion and bid rigging to identify systemic weaknesses. Prepared and presented high-level briefings to senior United Nations personnel identifying systemic limitations and outlining formal recommendations for international procurement policy.
Education & Training
- MBA, Global Management – China/Brazil, Babson College
- MS, Security Studies - Cybersecurity, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- MS, Behavioral Science - Forensic Psychology, Cameron University
- BA, Legal Studies - Sociology, University of Massachusetts Amherst
ASIS, Infragard, American Legion
*Map not drawn to scale