With over 20 years of experience, Héctor has accumulated vast knowledge in both the strategical and tactical security aspects between all the organizations and industries where he has collaborated.
- Co-designed security programs between several important and large organizations.
- Participated in implementing the best security practices according to cost-benefit.
- Supported the operations continuity with important global companies.
- Developed a large network in the security industry.
- Prior to joining Pinkerton, Héctor performed several important security positions in Securitas Group México such as Branch Manager, Key Account Manager and Operations Manager for 12 years.
- In 2012, Hector joined Pinkerton where he held the position of Operations Manager and currently holds the Director position since 2016.
Education & Training
Héctor has a bachelor’s degree in Administration and holds a master’s degree in International Commerce.
Has attended different diplomates:
- Best Practices for Security Models in Denver, Colorado, USA
- Corporate Security Director by Universidad Pontificia de Comillas in Madrid, Spain
- Homeland Security by Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, México
- Business Management by ICAMI, Monterrey N.L. México
Understanding of risk and crisis management, executive protection, supply chain investigations, intel and security awareness along with best global security practices
- ASIS International
In addition to his native language Spanish, Héctor is fluent in English.
*Map not drawn to scale