Dan Farrell is a highly experienced security management professional, having been involved in the industry for nearly 20 years. Dan began his career with G4S and progressed with increasing responsibility in business development, management, and execution roles in both the Public and Private Sectors. Dan has run several business units over his career and managed complex projects for clients. Throughout his career, Dan has developed winning, client-centric strategies that help clients achieve their objectives. At Pinkerton, Dan is the Managing Director for the Northeast region where his lateral thinking skills enable Pinkerton to develop creative, risk consulting solutions for clients across a wide range of services.
- Led cross-functional, global team to design a comprehensive solution for a global multi-lateral agency, resulting in a multimillion-dollar, long-term contract.
- Directed the transition of 30 personnel in 13 countries from the incumbent provider in less than 10 days seamlessly by devising a robust, documented process.
- Security Management
- Risk Assessment
- Crisis Management
- Business Development
- Capture Management
- International Business Operations
- Master of Business Administration in International Business, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
B.A. in Economics at Marquette University and M.B.A. in International Business at University of Utah
English, Proficient French, Survival Portuguese
*Map not drawn to scale