Brian Armentano is a highly skilled security management professional with over 12 years of expertise in force, personnel, and asset protection. In addition to his rich background, Brian has also gained specialized knowledge and experience in the military, financial regulatory sector, and the oil and gas industries.
- National account manager in security with a focus on critical infrastructure and key resource sites
- Revamped security policies, procedures, and personnel to improve security posture
- Criminal investigations for complex financial crimes including; tax evasion, money laundering, and sanction violations
- Eight years military service specializing in battlefield care, civil-military partnerships, intelligence analysis, and force multiplier strategies
During his military service, Brian honed his skills in security management, threat assessment, risk mitigation, and force protection, ensuring personnel safety and well-being. Continuing his professional journey, Brian transitioned to the financial regulatory sector, investigating, and combating complex financial crimes including tax evasion, money laundering, and sanction violations. His expertise in financial investigations enables him to craft tailored security strategies for organizations in the financial sector, leveraging his deep understanding of criminal behavior patterns and meticulous risk identification.
Furthermore, Brian has implemented and managed security programs for the oil and gas industries, safeguarding critical infrastructure and assets. His expertise in asset protection has successfully mitigated risks such as theft, vandalism, and security breaches, resulting in significant reductions in losses for organizations.
Clients can trust Brian's unwavering commitment to excellence, exceptional diligence, and innate ability to anticipate and mitigate potential risks effectively. Combined with his passion for staying abreast of industry trends, Brian ensures that his clients receive the most advanced and comprehensive security strategies available.
Education & Training
- Master’s degree in Homeland Security: Emergency Management & Public Health
- Master’s degree in Criminal Justice Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice
- United States Army
- Personnel/asset protection
- Data analysis
- Physical security
- Training and development
- Threat analysis
- Continuity of operations
- Russian (basic)
*Map not drawn to scale