Brett to the Middle East. After the military, Brett served as a Special Agent with the United States Secret Service (USSS). In addition to his protection and criminal investigative duties, Brett was also a member of the USSS Baltics working group working with INTERPOL, embedded with foreign federal LE to investigate global cyber criminal investigations. Brett graduated from Northern Arizona University with a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice.
- Special Agent – United States Secret Service
- Asst. Vice President – Wells Fargo Bank – Special Investigations
- Director – Global Investigations, Security, Aviation, and Travel – Walmart Inc.
- Lieutenant – United States Coast Guard – Tactical Law Enforcement Team South – Officer in Charge
Brett has more than 15 years of security and law enforcement experience. In addition to his USSS protection duties for POTUS, VPOTUS, and visiting foreign Heads of State, Brett was also a member of a Financial Crimes Task Force, and a certified Network Intrusion and Critical Systems Protection agent. Brett has spent sigifnicant time in Central and South America, as well as the Baltics region. Brett has also held numerous leadership positions in the private sector.
Education & Training
- Special Agent Academy – United States Secret Service
- Criminal Investigations Training Program – Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC)
- Network Intrusion School – United States Secret Service
- Officer Candidate School – United States Coast Guard Academy
Protection, Physical Security, Counter surveillance, Intelligence, Narcotics, Piracy, Financial Crimes, Corporate Security, Organized Crime, Gangs, Critical Systems Protection, Interview/Interrogation
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
*Map not drawn to scale