Bettina is a very dedicated and matured manager both in people management and project management. She offers over a decade of experience in multinational project management and global corporate contracting. Proven track record of building high performing teams, enlarging market share, increasing year-over-year revenues and building strategic relationships. Bettina communicates candidly and tactfully, makes others aware of any issues with the project, and is a good listener.
- 2018-2020 - Business and Leadership Coach, Speaker, writer, mentor
- 2010-2021 – Sales and Business Development professional in the international hospitality industry
- 2006-2010 – Event and project management, full responsibility for all aspects of security, finance and guest satisfaction
Strong business development consultant who is assessing the current strategy, looking for ways to improve it, and predicting issues down the road. Bettina takes ownership and gets things done. Achieving sustainable results based on rational thought, a strong sense of priority, and the research skills necessary to understand the situation in depth. Vast operational experience at events, conferences, trade fairs, congresses and exhibitions. Bettina’s key strength is her willingness to learn and to continue challenging herself and others.
Education & Training
- 2016 Business Coach
- 2013-2017 Various further training courses in the areas of leadership and business administration
- 2009 Vocational qualification, IHK Berlin
Building trusted client relationships, leadership, Business Development, Sales & Marketing, project management and business operations experience, critical and creative thinking, exceptional management and multitasking skills, team building expertise
*Map not drawn to scale