Ayesha Naeem is a Pinkerton Director who partners with our clients in comprehensive risk management solutions. She has over 15 years of experience as a global intelligence consultant and leader in the risk management space. As a trusted advisor to her clients, Ayesha helps them navigate global and local security concerns. She assists organizations with identifying gaps in their programs and becoming more proactive and resilient in people and asset protection.
- Staffed and managed GSOCs for Fortune 100 and 500 companies, including hiring, managing resources, and creating SOPs.
- Managed dedicated intelligence analysts and technical consultants assigned to state and local governments and global organizations supporting emergency planning, notification, and global security programs.
- Launched embedded intelligence analyst program at top emergency management firm.
- Contributed to SLG and corporate customers reaching the top tier in “Best in Resilience” at a preeminent emergency management company, as well as received a best-in-class designation for emergency management planning, critical event management, and duty of care.
Ayesha started her career in global security and geo-political risk intelligence as a senior consultant for a private risk consultancy. She worked with clients on travel risk management, close protection detail, kidnap and extortion support, and corporate investigations. She went on to be the Director of Managed Risk Services at a global risk management firm where she managed a team of intelligence analysts and dedicated security consultants and supported customers with enterprise risk management and global security. She worked with Fortune 100 and 500 firms staffing and managing their global security operations centers. She staffed, set up, and managed multiple onsite and global GSOCs providing customers with a follow-the-sun model of 24/7 support.
Prior to joining Pinkerton, Ayesha was Senior Director of Professional Services at a SaaS-based emergency management company, where she launched an embedded intelligence analyst program in 2020. She managed a team of embedded intelligence analysts and technical consultants providing support in SaaS delivery and management of the critical event management platform. In each of her roles she had the opportunity to contribute to the success of her customers’ security programs and provide trusted and dedicated support to her clients.
Education & Training
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Science, International Relations/Applied Ethics
- Threat assessment
- Risk assessment
- Enterprise security risk management
- Corporate investigations
- Global security
- Embedded intelligence analyst
- SaaS program management
- GSOC staffing and management
- Global monitoring
- Critical event management
- Workplace violence
- Travel risk management
- Association of International Risk Intelligence Professionals
*Map not drawn to scale