At Pinkerton, Ashlyn Kalaher serves as the Director for New England and provides strategic insight into Pinkerton’s comprehensive risk management services.
- 10+ years as a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Tactical Intelligence Analyst
- Due diligence and workplace incidents investigator for a Fortune 500 company
Ashlyn started her law enforcement career at the FBI in the Boston Field Office’s Operations Center (GSOC). Ashlyn proceeded to attend the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia completing Staff Operations Specialist — Tactical Intelligence Analyst training assigned to both the New Haven, Connecticut Division and the Boston Field office for the past 10 years. She worked on multiple violations, from national security threats to large scale gang investigations, as well as the Guardian program.
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Northeastern University, Boston, MA
Skills and Training
- Threat assessments and management
- The Intelligence Cycle
- Anti money laundering
- Evidence handling and management
- Open-source intelligence gathering
- Digital video retrieval (DIVRT)
- Leadership in major law enforcement operations
- Due diligence investigations
- Workplace investigations
*Map not drawn to scale