Alfredo Guevara is a Pinkerton Director, consultant, and academic with over 10 years of experience in different industries, company sizes, and areas. As a specialist in operations management, he has the proven knowledge and skills to plan, lead, and execute growth and risk mitigation strategies. Alfredo Guevara is an Industrial Engineer and has a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Led the operations and security department of a manufacturing company, consolidating the processes to increase 3x the production capacity with over 1,000 employees.
- Developed and led the team that consolidated the delivery in time of more than 140 consulting projects for more than six countries, identifying strategic risks, and implementing control dashboards, metrics, evaluation, and incentive systems.
- Youngest contractor manager in Latin America for a Fortune 500 company and achieved the best delivery percentage in the country, supervising the security and operations of the manufacturing facilities.
- As Business Development Director at Pinkerton, was part of the definition and consolidation of Protection programs, identifying client and operational requirements for growth and quality control.
Prior to joining Pinkerton, Alfredo Guevara was managing director of a distribution company; co-founded and led the growth of a consulting firm; and developed operations and commercial roles in manufacturing, logistics, and tech companies. He is also a professor of management, strategy, and sales.
Education & Training
- Master of Business Administration at IPADE Business School with an exchange program at Rotterdam School of Management
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering at Universidad Panamericana with an exchange program at Albstadt-Sigmaringen University
- Specialty in Operations Management at Universidad Panamericana
- High Impact Entrepreneurship Diploma at The University of California San Diego
- Strategic planning and growth management
- Implementation of control and risk mitigation processes
- Analysis and consolidation of information
- Business development
- P&L management
- Sales and development of commercial strategies
- Culture builder and change management
- Process optimization, and automation
Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC)
*Map not drawn to scale