Albert is an Executive level leader with over 25 years demonstrated success working in the Law Enforcement, Military, and Security Industries. A career professional starting out as a Commissioned Officer in the United States Marine Corps, transitioning to a Director level position in the professional security industry and continuing with a highly successful career as a New Jersey State Police Captain.
- Executive Officer, New Jersey State Police Office of Executive Protection
- Commanding Officer of the New Jersey State Police Regulatory and Investigative Services Bureau.
- Coordinated logistics for the travel and billeting of over thirty (30) State Troopers throughout the United States during the 2016 Presidential Campaign of NJ Governor Chris Christie, and acted as the Lead Law Enforcement Coordinator arranging for local and State Police assistance ensuring the Governor’s safe and secure travel throughout the Country.
- Led Law Enforcement Advance for the NJ Delegation at the 2016 Republican National Convention in Cleveland Ohio. Through coordination with the US Secret Service, Ohio State Police and Cleveland Police Dept; facilitated safe, convenient and timely movement to all events for Governor Christie and key Delegation members.
- Lead the Risk mitigation efforts for over 100 Governor Town Hall Events
- Spearhead the “Contract Staffing” pilot program for Borg Warner Security Corp.
- Combat Decorated Desert Storm Veteran.
Albert Served in the United States Marine Corps for 4 years as a Commissioned Officer after graduating from college. He then had a brief but successful stint with Borg Warner Security Corp ascending to a Regional Director. He left Borg Warner to accept a position as a New Jersey State Police. Retiring after 20+ years in the State Police, holding the Position of Executive Officer of the Forensics and Technical Services Section, he transitioned to a position with Pinkerton. He is currently the Director of the newly established New Jersey Field Office.
Education & Training
Seton Hall University ~ Ma Human Resource Management (Honors) University Of Richmond ~ Ba Economics
Problem solving/Crisis Management, Executive Protection Operations and Management, Risk Mitigation, Event Security Management, Multi-agency Liaison and Coordination
- American Society for Industrial Security
- American Legion
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners