Adam has built expert capability in security design, investigation and risk consulting. Through providing excellent stakeholder management, Adam developed and coordinated multi-disciplinary teams to support complex matters, building a proven track record in fraud prevention and detection in the insurance, retail, motor-vehicle and manufacturing sectors.
- Case managed over 10,000 Insurance Investigations incorporating surveillance and circumstantial investigation services leading to organic growth in a highly specialized field.
- Assisted with the development of the Organised Retail Crime division with Australia’s largest supermarket chain.
- Becoming a second-generation Director of Pinkerton.
In 2003, Adam Chambers commenced a traineeship with PSGA, an Australian-based strategic alliance partner of Pinkerton & Securitas, gaining experience in the investigation and security sectors. In 2014, Adam became the National Manager for investigations, bringing with him superior negotiation and customer management skills. His ability to tackle complex problems with an expectation to always bring the best solutions to the client saw revenue and client base grow. His current client portfolio includes Government, legal and top 100 companies overseeing large scale due diligence, brand protection and investigations matters as well as protective services deployment. In 2019, Adam became Director of Pinkerton Australia driving expansion of operations across Australia and New Zealand.
Education & Training
- Diploma in Security & Risk Management
- Diploma in Work Health & Safety
- Licensed Inquiry Agent
- Diploma Of Work Health & Safety
- Certificate IV In Government Investigations
Investigations Management, Surveillance Operations, Executive Protection, Risk Management, Crisis Response, TSCM, Travel Planning & Brand Protection