About Our Consultant Affiliate Program
Pinkerton Affiliates are high-skilled, independent consultants with one or several areas of expertise, such as:
- Enterprise Security Risk Management
- Crisis Management & Business Continuity
- Global Security Operations Centers
- Comprehensive & Facility Risk Assessments
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- Executive Protection Consultation
- Travel Security Consultation
- Event Security Consultation
- Supply Chain Management
- Data Center Security Management
The Affiliates program allows you to conduct and expand your business under the Pinkerton brand and leverage our vast support network.
Why should I become a Pinkerton Affiliate?
Pinkerton Affiliates are passionate about their jobs, and highly recognized by the industry as leading experts on their field. However, we understand that managing a consulting business can sometimes be a burden to growth and professional satisfaction.
Benefits of the program:
- Get access to our global reach and capabilities to support your clients from brains to boots
- Develop a close relationship with your Pinkerton Director to identify leads, share market knowledge, and grow your business
- Enhance client engagement by leveraging the Pinkerton brand and infrastructure, as well as specialized support from our subject matter experts
- Leverage our shared administrative services, such as invoicing, payment collection, proposal creation, etc. so you can focus on enhancing client relationships
- Access to qualify based on prior experience for large contracts
- Allowed to meet risk management criteria (i.e., financials) to be eligible for large opportunities
At Pinkerton, we have a comprehensive approach to risk management and security that identifies risks impacting on some of the world’s leading organizations. By taking a total risk perspective, we identify the interconnected impacts of risk on all areas of an organization, and we are better able to develop customized solutions for our clients.
In designing our specialized solutions, we take a knowledge-based approach that leverages 170+ years of legacy and institutional knowledge and blends it with our innovative technology to serve the entire spectrum of our clients’ needs.
Our motto — “we never sleep” — represents our allegiance to our core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence, which are reinforced in the work we do and are woven into each client interaction.
How to become a Pinkerton Affiliate
Please note that this is a limited and selective program.
Fill out the form to sign up today. Someone from our Risk Advisory team will contact you shortly to discuss your submission.Start your application now